Role Title: Field Sales Professional, Germany
Reports to: Sales Manager GmbH
This is a pro-active field-based sales role, with the objective to grow sales of Markes’ TD and SepSolve BenchTof products and solutions within a given geographical area, reporting the Sales Manager (GmbH). Close liaison with all groups including the Technical Marketing and Service team is crucial to ensure exchange of leads, intelligence and opportunities. Day to day, the role will involve following up on new customer contacts to explore sales opportunities, quoting/configuring and reviewing of customer orders.
- Growth of sales directly, to customers on a geographical basis
- Meet and exceed pre-defined targets based on sales revenue, set annually by Sales Manager
- Maximise face to face meetings within the given geography in order to nurture customer relationships and progress sales opportunities
- Working with our dealer network as applicable
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, maximise the company’s ongoing business with existing customers while identifying new customers and business opportunities
- Preparation and pro-active follow-up of quotations for instruments, consumables and services
- Monitor and maintain CRM system records relating to given accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and contributing to the monthly sales forecast, currently SFDC
- Drive proactive Business Development and key account management initiatives, exploring new market opportunities and raising brand awareness in the relevant legislative bodies as required
This role description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by employee(s) in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job‐related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
The successful candidate will thrive in a busy, multi-discipline environment. They will bring passion to the role and have a desire to go the extra mile for their distributors/customers. They will:
- Have a degree or higher degree, ideally in a scientific and/or business discipline
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Knowledge of GC and GC-MS techniques
- Have face-to-face experience with customers; a proven track-record of commercial experience
- Be fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- Be a confident individual who can command authority
- Be multi-tasking and have experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Some international travel required, mainly UK.
To apply for any of the above positions, please send your CV specifying which position you are applying for to email@example.com