A summer of conferences for Markes International
Tuesday, 7 July 2015 at 1:21:PM
Markes International has announced that it will be present at several conferences and exhibitions through the summer.
Autolink 2015 (9 July), Cardiff, UK
Markes will be exhibiting at this event at Cardiff City Football Club, which aims to bring manufacturing companies in a variety of sectors into contact with suppliers to the automotive industry.
NEMC (13–15 July), Chicago, USA
Markes will be exhibiting its time-of-flight mass spectrometry and thermal desorption products at booth #42 of the National Environmental Monitoring Conference (NEMC). In addition, three oral presentations will be given:
- Passive monitoring – A guide to sorbent tube sampling for EPA Method 325 (Tuesday 14 July – Air Methods & Monitoring Session: 14:30).
- Harmonizing analysis of VOCs from spray polyurethane foam insulation (Thursday 16 July – Air Methods & Monitoring Session: 09:50).
- Fast GC–TOF MS with Select-eV ionization for high-throughput screening of environmental contaminants (Thursday 16 July – Collaborative Efforts to Improve Environmental Monitoring Session: 15:30).
A poster will also be presented:
- Monitoring water quality by passive sampling and GC×GC–TOF MS with variable-energy electron ionisation.
SEAHA conference (14–15 July), London, UK
University College London will host this 1st International Conference on Science and Engineering in Arts, Heritage and Archaeology (SEAHA). Markes will be presenting a poster entitled:
- Using micro-scale chambers with thermal desorption for the sampling and analysis of VOCs and SVOCs from materials used in museum cabinets.
INEF (4–6 August 2015), Toronto, Canada
Markes is pleased to be a Silver Sponsor for this conference, and will be showing a range of products at its booth. Markes’ scientists will be presenting a poster entitled:
fingerprinting of petrochemicals:
Gaining an extra dimension from GC×GC–TOF MS.
Two oral presentations will also be given:
River water quality monitoring by passive sampling and GCxGC–TOF
Passive monitoring – a guide to sorbent tube sampling for
EPA Method 325.
For further information on Markes’ activities at these events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org