Emission of chemicals from indoor material & consumer products – workshop & seminar
Friday, 23 August 2013 at 10:03:AM
Emission of chemicals from indoor material and consumer products – workshop & seminar
The University of Worcester, in conjunction with Markes International, would like to invite you to an exclusive seminar and workshop on the emission of chemicals from indoor material and consumer products.
This one-day seminar is to be held on 4 September 2013 at the University of Worcester.
In recent years, the emission of volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds (VOCs & SVOCs) from materials and products has become the subject of numerous world-wide regulations, due to their negative impact on the quality of the air we breathe.
This one-day seminar and workshop will provide you with a full understanding of relevant current and forthcoming regulations. You'll also have the opportunity to hear about the experiences of James Halstead plc (manufacturer of commercial, contract and consumer flooring) and meet experts in the field of emissions testing.
- Current and forthcoming regulations for the evaluation of interior building products and consumer goods
- Methods for determining regulatory compliance
- Turning regulatory compliance into a business opportunity
- Options available to ensure conformity in QC and R&D
- Workshops – (i) Processes for sending samples to a testing laboratory, (ii) Sampling and analytical processes and (iii) Data analysis
- Steve Mulholland, MSc, Group Technical Manager, James Halstead plc.
- Dr Caroline Widdowson, Regulatory & Analytical Specialist, Markes International Ltd.
The seminar will be highly interactive and so places are limited; they will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. There is a small charge for attendance (£90), which will include lunch. You can register on the University of Worcester website, by email (email@example.com) or by calling us on 01905 542359.
University of Worcester Henwick Grove, WR2 6AJ | Tel: 01905 855000
To unsubscribe click here