Markes presents at HTC-11, Belgium
Thursday, 28 January 2010 at 11:42:AM
11th International Symposium on Hyphenated Techniques in Chromatography and Hyphenated Chromatographic Analyzers (HTC-11).
Bruges, Belgium (January 27-29, 2010)
Four posters will be presented at the HTC-11 conference in Belgium which utilize Markes technology for the analysis of consumer beverages, residual solvents in drugs and explosives. A fifth poster will be presented detailing the advances in RFID tagging technology applied to thermal desorption.
Poster titles are:
- Thermal desorption-GC/TOF MS analysis of airborne explosives using molecular imprinted polymers (MIPS) for selective adsorption
- TargetView™: An advanced, automated software package for the efficient detection of trace target analytes within complex GC/MS data
- Analysis of residual solvents in drugs using Headspace- Thermal Desorption (HS-TD) technology
- Complementary techniques used for enhancing GC/MS analysis of flavour and fragrance components in consumer beverages
- Latest advances in thermal desorption technology
tube and sample data tracking
Please contact Markes for poster reprints