Pittcon 2016 – Technical presentations and posters from Markes
Tuesday, 26 January 2016 at 9:27:AM
Markes will be giving four oral presentations at this year’s Pittcon:
- Vehicle Interior Air Quality - (S)VOC Emission from Materials: Regulation, Standard Methods and Analytical Implementation (1970-8, Wednesday 4:05 pm, Room B405)
- Passive Monitoring – A Guide to Sorbent Tube Sampling for EPA Method 325 (670-8, Monday 4:05 pm, Room B406)
- Analysis of aroma compounds in beer by TD–GC–TOF MS with soft electron ionization (680-4, Monday 2.30 pm, Room B316)
- Chemical fingerprinting of crude oils: Gaining an extra dimension from GC×GC–TOF MS (1940-1, Wednesday 1.30 pm, Room B402).
Three posters will also be presented:
- Chemical fingerprinting of tobacco and related products by TD–GC–TOF MS (750-2P, Monday afternoon, Exposition floor, Aisle 400)
- Profiling volatile organic compounds in exhaled breath by TD–GC–TOF MS (1410-10P, Tuesday afternoon, Exposition floor, Aisle 400)
- What’s in your morning drink? Comprehensive characterization of coffee and tea extracts by GC×GC–TOF MS (2290-17 P, Thursday morning, Exposition floor, Aisle 400).
# # #