News from Markes | Review Markes’ products on SelectScience | New technical articles from Markes | New application notes | Posters and blog updates
|News from Markes |
Over recent months we have placed several news items on the website. These include (click on the links for further details):
|Review Markes’ products on SelectScience - you could win an iPad Air |
If you have purchased an instrument from Markes then why not review it?
SelectScience is running a competition in which you could win an iPad Air. All you need to do is click the image and leave your review on the SelectScience site. Terms and conditions for the competition are available from SelectScience.
|New technical articles from Markes |
Since our last newsletter, our application specialists have had several interesting and useful articles published (click on the titles to take you to the relevant news pages). These include:
We also have a page on our website where we periodically review published research papers. The latest of these focuses on use of our BenchTOF instrument to detect boar taint odorants in pig fat:
|New application notes |
We have also published a number of Application Notes, which are available for download from the website (log into your account to enable download):
TD-focused Application Notes
- 108 – Optimisation of TD methods to minimise carryover over semi-volatiles during direct desorption of a polymer.
- 109 – Improving productivity and reducing costs by off-line sorbent-tube conditioning.
TOF MS-focused Application Notes
- 522 – Characterisation of allergens in cosmetics by GC×GC–TOF MS with Select-eV variable-energy electron ionisation.
- 523 – Enhancing aroma profiling of wine with GC–TOF MS.
- 524 – Analysis of complex petrochemicals by GC×GC–TOF MS with Select-eV variable-energy electron ionisation.
- 525 – Rapid analysis of environmental contaminants by fast GC–TOF MS with Select-eV variable-energy electron ionisation.
- 526 – Automated comparative analysis of GC–MS chromatograms using ChromCompare.
|Posters and blog updates |
Posters from HTC-13, Air Quality, Pittcon, ISCC (‘Riva’) and Indoor Air can now be downloaded from our website (log into your account to enable download).
Recent blog items have included:
| Click a logo to follow Markes on the social networks |