UNITY–Air Server-xr Robust, cryogen-free, on-line air monitoring system
UNITY–Air Server-xr™ is a slimline system that introduces a controlled flow of sample directly into an integral focusing trap, allowing automated analysis of VVOCs and VOCs from on-line air/gas streams.
Who uses the UNITY–Air Server-xr?
The UNITY–Air Server-xr is ideal for laboratories needing robust, round-the-clock air monitoring, especially those in remote, unattended locations where sampling at time specific intervals is necessary.
- Unattended monitoring – With automated sequencing between sample, zero gas and calibration streams, UNITY–Air Server-xr systems enhance the quality of data acquired remotely.
- Versatility and performance – With higher trap capacity and better desorption efficiency, UNITY–Air Server-xr systems are compatible with a wider range of more challenging applications than other systems, including quantitative, large volume ultra-volatile analysis.
- Enhance throughput by simultaneously analysing very volatile organic compounds and polar species in humid samples using Dry-Focus3™ technology.
- Reduce running costs by avoiding the need for expensive and hazardous cryogen.
- Save space – Because you retain capability to analyse sample tubes, you can use UNITY–Air Server-xr for all your VVOC, VOC and SVOC analysis requirements.
- System flexibility – An ULTRA-xr tube autosampler can be added to a UNITY–Air Server-xr configuration to give automated 100-tube analysis and sample re-collection.
- Easy and intelligent operation – With built-in parameters for several standard methods (including PAMS), automated self-checking diagnostics, and usage/maintenance counters, you can quickly get set-up, remotely view system status, and schedule visits.
- Confidence – You're buying the highest-quality product from the recognised leader in on-line analysis and thermal desorption instrumentation.
- Three or eight channels for unattended sequencing and analysis.
- Rapid operation of the electrically-cooled focusing trap reduces costs and ensures
fast sample throughput.
water management – Dry-Focus3 three-stage focusing
incorporates the Kori-xr
water-removal module to enhance performance for humid air
streams, without using liquid cryogen.
- Inert, optimised flow paths
allow quantitative recovery of C2 to C44, including reactive and thermally
- User-defined sampling parameters allow
analysis of both high- and low-concentration samples.
- On-line and sorbent tube analysis all on one system,
with the option to add automated 100-tube desorption and re-collection.
- Suitable for field sites and mobile labs.
- Advanced software control – Markes
Instrument Control (MIC) is the only software designed specifically for thermal
desorption users. Get the most out of your instrument with components such as
automated intelligent diagnostics, leak isolation, usage/maintenance counters,
rapid method set-up and customisable limits.
- Compatible with all major makes of
GC and GC–MS, enabling easy integration into any
- Continuous monitoring of ozone precursors (C2–C10 hydrocarbons).
- On-line monitoring of industrial landfill odours.
- Monitoring of industrial gas streams.
- Odorous sulfur compounds
Frequently asked questions
Below are three useful documents that answer common questions about monitoring volatiles in canister and on-line air
streams. Click the titles to download.