What is high-definition mass spectrometry?
BenchTOF systems offer a unique and synergistic combination of attributes that deliver a powerful ‘high-definition’ MS solution for the most challenging GC applications:
- SIM-level sensitivity with full spectral information, delivering outstanding results for trace-level analysis of targets and unknowns.
- Reference-quality spectra simplify component identification by enabling reliable searching against large commercial libraries such as NIST.
- Long-term stability of analyte response, and a greatly reduced need for cleaning or maintenance, optimise uptime and productivity.
- High-speed spectral acquisition provides information-rich datasets for enhanced data-mining and compatibility with fast GC and GC×GC.
- Sub-unit mass resolution allows selective elimination of interferences, and enhanced detection of trace analytes in complex matrices.
The high-definition analytical performance of BenchTOF is now matched by the elegance and ingenuity of TOF-DS control software and by the option of ground-breaking Select-eV variable-energy electron-ionisation technology.