Markes offers a solid-state digital flowmeter for measuring TD gas flows (split flow, desorb flow, etc.).
Accurate and repeatable gas flow measurement
Accurate and repeatable gas flow measurement is fundamental to obtaining good results from your thermal desorption–gas chromatograph. The traditional bubble flowmeter, relying as it does on the reaction time of the operator, is a potential source of error.
The digital flowmeter eliminates this source of error and makes gas flow easement easier and more accurate. The flowmeter allows measurement of eight gases: air, argon, argon–5% methane, carbon dioxide, helium, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen, in the range 0.1–500 mL/min. Resolution is 0.1 mL/min and accuracy is typically better than ±2.5%.
In addition, it also provides:
- Split flow rate: The column flow is measured followed by the flow through the split line. Simultaneous displays of column flow, split line flow and split ratio are displayed.
- Linear velocity: The user selects a column diameter from the list provided and then the linear velocity is calculated and displayed. The result is simultaneously displayed with the flow rate so that the operator can view them both, and independently set either parameter.
- Range: 0.1–500 mL/min (0.1–275 mL/min for carbon dioxide).
- Resolution: 0.1 mL/min.
- Accuracy: 0.4 mL/min or 2.5%.
Each flowmeter is supplied with:
- Mains charger and micro-USB cable.
- Tubing (50 cm).
- Calibration certificate.
- Instruction manual.
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Traceable Calibration:
flowmeter is calibrated for all gases using a 25-point calibration, which is
traceable to ISO/IEC 17025:2005. An economical recalibration service is
available that maintains the unit’s performance; this service is also traceable
to ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
Shop for Sampling Accessories
Click on an image for a larger view.