ACTI-VOC low-flow sampling pump kit
The pocket-sized sampling pump for thermal desorption
ACTI-VOC™ is a robust low-flow pump for sampling vapour-phase organic compounds (VOCs) onto sorbent tubes for subsequent analysis by thermal desorption (TD).
Being lightweight, easy-to-use and intrinsically safe, ACTI-VOC is ideal for personal monitoring and a wide range of other air and gas sampling applications.
Optimised for thermal desorption tubes
Unlike other personal monitoring pumps on the market, ACTI-VOC is optimised for sampling onto thermal desorption tubes, and automatically compensates for different impedances, ensuring constant flow rates whatever the sorbent packing.
Download further product information
See our video on how to use the ACTI-VOC pump for active sampling onto a sorbent tube
Download the instructions for use
- Optimised for sampling onto thermal desorption tubes.
- Compatible with any thermal desorption tube (up to a maximum flow of 350 mL/min).
- Constant-flow sampling from 20–200 mL/min.
- Constant-pressure sampling from 1–350 mL/min.
- Simple screw-operated flow adjustment makes ACTI-VOC easy to calibrate.
- Intrinsically safe (ATEX-approved).
- Long battery life ensures stable performance for over 8 hours.
- Pocket-sized, lightweight and easy to use.
- Supplied in a convenient carry-case with charger and accessories.
Shop for Sampling Accessories
| C-LFP-01 ||
ACTI-VOC low-flow pump kit
Call us for pricing or contact your local distributor |
Click on an image for a larger view.