Carbonised molecular sieves
Carbonised molecular sieves are the strongest sorbents and are ideal for trapping the most volatile compounds.
- Carboxen 569 – More hydrophobic than most carbonised molecular sieves.
- SulfiCarb – A replacement for UniCarb, with the same physical properties and very similar performance for reactive sulfur species and light VOCs.
- Carbosieve SIII – Typically used for ultra-volatile hydrocarbons.
- Carboxen 1003 – Recommended for many air monitoring methods that may previously have specified Carboxen 1000 or Carbosieve SIII.
- Carboxen 1000 – Typically used for ultra-volatile hydrocarbons.
Please refer to our digital catalogue for more information.
Shop for Sampling Accessories
Click on an image for a larger view.