Most porous polymer sorbents are inert, making them suitable for the analysis of labile and reactive compounds such as thiols and CS gas. In addition, their broadly hydrophobic nature allows them to be used for sampling in humid conditions.
- Tenax® TA – Arguably the world’s favourite TD sorbent, offering quantitative trapping and efficient release for compounds from n-hexane to n-C26 and above.
- Tenax GR – Offers slightly higher breakthrough volumes than Tenax TA for some compounds.
- PoraPak Q – A slightly polar general-purpose PoraPak sorbent.
- PoraPak N – More polar than PoraPak Q, and typically used for monitoring volatile nitriles.
- HayeSep D – Primarily used for monitoring volatile chemical warfare agents.
Please refer to our digital catalogue for more information.
Shop for Sampling Accessories
Click on an image for a larger view.