Sorbent tube labelling and tracking
Select below for further details and purchasing options
Standard tube-labelling features
Tube labelling is provided as standard on all our tubes, helping you keep track of samples and tube stock – a major step forward in routine quality control for TD laboratories.
Labels are laser-etched onto metal tubes, and applied with kiln-fired ceramic decal on glass tubes, ensuring that they are both clear and permanent.
Every sorbent tube features:
- A serial number etched on the side in a large, clear font, to allow rapid, visual identification every time.
- The tube number in barcode form, reducing errors when recording and tracking tubes.
- A sampling arrow indicating the direction of the air/gas sampling flow, to minimise the risk of errors during field monitoring.
Also available are the following labelling options for metal tubes – both making possible rapid visual identification of tubes:
- Alphanumeric etching of up to 10 characters (A–Z, 0–9).
- Banding with up to five black bands.
Contact one of our technical specialists to discuss your requirements.
Shop for sampling accessories
Click on an image for a larger view.