Software for BenchTOF mass spectrometers
TOF-DS™ is an intuitive software platform for BenchTOF instruments for Agilent, Thermo or Shimadzu gas chromatographs, incorporating full instrument control and comprehensive data-processing tools.
Finding compounds that previously escaped notice
TOF-DS incorporates advanced new features such as dynamic baseline compensation (DBC), advanced spectral deconvolution, effortless qual-to-quant workflow and the ChromCompare chromatographic comparison capability. These exceptional capabilities perfectly complement the fundamental performance and information-rich data generated by BenchTOF – maximising the quantity and quality of results while saving hours of interactive data processing.
Find out how ChromCompare can help save time and effort when comparing complex chromatographic profiles.
Access your results immediately
The advanced functionality of TOF-DS is also available in near-real-time, allowing peaks to be deconvolved, identified and quantified on-the-fly as the acquisition proceeds. This greatly simplifies and speeds up routine requirements such as method development and analysis of urgent samples.
Do you find method development a chore?
From the real-time data processing capabilities described above to the inclusion of ‘unlockable’ parameters, every aspect of TOF-DS software is designed to enhance and streamline routine operations.
The uncluttered, customisable user interface eases navigation and visualisation of complex datasets, further enhancing workflow. Finally, a customisable reporting module delivers sample reports that meet the requirements of different laboratory clients, with no reliance on third-party software.
Key advantages of TOF-DS include:
- Unique and powerful functionality for optimising data quality and productivity:
- Dynamic baseline compensation (DBC)
- Advanced deconvolution
- ChromCompare® automated sample comparison algorithm.
- ChromSpace® optional plug-in for GC×GC data visualisation and processing.
- On-the-fly data processing gives access to data in near-real-time, offering rapid turnaround on urgent samples and fast method development
- ‘Unlockable’ method parameters allow analytical conditions to be modified within a sequence without developing and storing multiple methods, simplifying method development
- Uncluttered user interface optimised for fast data review.
Click on an image for a larger view.