Cryogen-free automation for high-performance canister & bag analysis
CIA Advantage™ is an advanced system for the automated analysis of VOCs in canister air and gas. It has multiple-canister capacity and operates cryogen-free.
Who uses the CIA Advantage?
CIA Advantage is the ultimate solution for laboratories wanting a robust, high-throughput system for canister air monitoring by US EPA Methods TO-14 and TO-15, while retaining the capability to run sorbent tubes.
- Reduce running costs by avoiding the need for cryogen.
- Analyse humid air streams by adding the new Kori-xr module, without compromising the analysis of very volatile organic compounds or polar species.
- Peace of mind – with unsurpassed analytical performance, CIA Advantage delivers the high-quality air monitoring results your customers demand.
- Future-proof your lab – incorporating method-compliant tube desorption, CIA Advantage allows you to respond to new applications and customer requirements.
- Be confident – you are buying state-of the-art, TO-15-compliant canister automation from the world’s leading manufacturer of air monitoring equipment.
- Up to 27 channels allows round-the-clock automated operation.
- Cryogen-free operation reduces running costs.
- Operation is fully compliant with US EPA Methods TO-14 and TO-15.
- High- and low-concentration samples can be run in the same sequence.
- Splitless desorption for optimum sensitivity.
- Compatible with both canister/bag analysis and method-compliant analysis of sorbent tubes.
- Optional Kori-xr water-removal module enhances performance for humid air streams.
- Heated internal lines and efficient purging combine to eliminate carryover between samples.
- Easily integrates into any laboratory – combines with any make of GC.
- US EPA Methods TO-14 and TO-15.
- Indoor air quality.
- Fugitive industrial emissions.
- Urban air monitoring.
Click on an image for a larger view.