A mass spectrometer for GC delivering 'SIM-like' sensitivity with full spectral information
The impressive sensitivity, speed and spectral quality of BenchTOF has enabled us to address research questions that literally ‘escaped’ our previous set-up.
Dr Carsten Müller, Cardiff University, UK
Who uses BenchTOF-Evolve?
BenchTOF-Evolve is perfect for any analyst wishing to realise the
benefits of TOF MS without the need for extensive training or disruption
to existing workflows.
Enjoy the advantages of TOF MS while retaining your existing GC–MS workflow and data-processing packages.
- Cut down on analysis time by detecting trace-level targets and unknowns in a single run.
- Maintain your confidence in chemical identification with reference-quality spectra.
- Expand your laboratory’s capability by using sub-unit mass selectivity to improve detection of trace-level compounds in complex matrices.
- Improve your productivity through the greatly reduced need for cleaning or maintenance of BenchTOF.
- Get more out of your data with TargetView compound-identification software.
drugs-of-abuse are resolved in this complex urine profile
combined power of BenchTOF-Evolve and TargetView
(Click the gallery image below to see the image larger)
- BenchTOF-Evolve instrument control software compatible with a number of leading GCs and autosamplers.
- SIM-like sensitivity for trace-level analysis of targets and unknowns in a single run.
- Reference-quality ‘classical’ spectra matching those in commercial or custom quadrupole-acquired libraries.
- High-speed spectral acquisition ensuring compatibility with fast GC and GC×GC.
- Long-term stability of analyte response for reduced downtime.
- Powerful TargetView deconvolution and target-matching software.
Click on an image for a larger view.