Time-of-flight mass spectrometer for GC and GC×GC
We have been so impressed with BenchTOF that we have now bought another one...
Prof. Steve Rowland, University of Plymouth, UK
Who used BenchTOF-HD?
Analysts in high-throughput or QA/QC laboratories rely on BenchTOF-HD for its outstanding performance across a wide range of GC and GC×GC applications
Cut down on analysis time by detecting trace-level targets and unknowns in a single
- Meet the demands of applications requiring ultra-low detection limits.
confident chemical identification using reference-quality spectra.
your laboratory’s capability by using sub-unit mass selectivity to improve
detection of trace-level compounds in complex matrices.
up analysis of complex samples with fast GC and GC×GC.
your productivity through the greatly reduced need for cleaning or maintenance
your instrument control, method development and data analysis with TOF-DS software.
up data processing using the near-real-time capability of TOF-DS.
|BAT required a novel instrumental capability for
the separation, identification and semi-quantification of volatile organic
compounds in complex aerosols at very low concentrations. After reviewing a
number of commercially available instruments, BAT considered the Markes
BenchTOF in combination with Thermal Desorption sampling. BAT was satisfied with the initial evaluations, leading BAT to purchase a Markes BenchTOF in 2012. BAT worked closely
with Markes over a number of months to successfully optimise the application
and since this first deployment, BAT has purchased two additional BenchTOFs to
increase the capacity in this key area of research. |
|British American Tobacco |
- Powerful TOF-DS software for instrument control and data analysis, including near-real-time processing, unlockable parameters for fast method development, and ChromCompare chromatographic screening.
- SIM-like sensitivity for trace-level analysis of targets and unknowns in a single run.
- Extended mass range (m/z 1–1500) and temperature performance for tackling the most demanding applications.
- Reference-quality ‘classical’ spectra matching those in commercial or custom quadrupole-acquired libraries.
- Sub-unit mass selectivity to eliminate matrix interferences and improve signal-to-noise ratios.
- High-speed spectral acquisition ensuring compatibility with GC and GC×GC.
- Long-term stability of analyte response for reduced downtime.
Click on an image for a larger view.